So I recently got nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Kelly @ToddlerFoot (check out her blog here: https://atoddlerandabrokenfoot.wordpress.com). This is an award to help new bloggers connect with each other and to discover new blogs to follow. I’m super chuffed to be involved and I’m looking forward to discovering new blogs from it!
So without further ado, let met explain the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the questions asked of you and post the answers on your blog.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 400 Twitter followers.
- Ask 11 questions of your own.
- Let all nominees know you’ve nominated them
- Enjoy reading!
So here are the questions Kelly asked me, together with my answers 😀
1. Where would you like your blog to take you?
I’ve been thinking about writing a blog for a while now. I thought that it would be a fab way to document my life as a new mummy and that hopefully one day Baby B could enjoy reading through it. I’m hoping that writing this blog will also enable me to connect with lots of other new parents, and that maybe one day something that I write will be helpful or interesting to someone else.
Baby B and I are currently enjoying the Baby Sensory nursery rhymes CD!!! I have to remember to stop singing along though if I wind down my window or get out of the car!! 😳
I had no idea how to answer this so I asked Mr B to describe me in 3 words. He came up with diligent, caring and passionate. I was hoping for sexy but hey ho you can’t win them all 😉
Its downloaded on my phone so I receive notifications constantly and I check it every time I pick up my phone too.
I would be in Tokyo! Ideally, on a day trip to Enoshima & Kamakura where I enjoyed the best day ever with Mr B! I was lucky enough to be sent to work in Tokyo for 3 months by my company and Japan will always remain a country very close to my heart
When Baby B was a few months old, we went to the Showcase Cinema Baby pictures and watched “If I Stay”.
I can’t actually remember! I think it must have been a trip to see Katharine Jenkins (Mr B has a crush on her so I treated him for his birthday!) a couple of years ago.
Only a few weeks!
- Ceri @lifewithbumps (http://lifewithbumps.co.uk)
- @OMGitsagirl2015 (http://babypinkandtheboys.blogspot.ie)
- Victoria @TheMrsBee (https://mummybeeknowsbest.wordpress.com)
- @Bambiandduck (http://bambiandduck.blogspot.co.uk)
- @Ellysbellyblog (http://Ellys-belly.blogspot.co.uk)
- @thenakedblondie (http://thenakedblondie.com)
- Kerry @amininorrisblog (http://allaboutamininorris.blogspot.co.uk)
- Caroline @teacaroline (http://teaistheanswer.com)
- @bloggingmrsb (https://bloggingmrsb.wordpress.com)
- @Edenandatticus (https://edenandatticus.wordpress.com)
- @mycrazym_ (https://mycrazymotherhiid.blogspot.co.uk)
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could move to any part of the world right now, where would you go and why?
- Which three novels would you recommend to everybody you meet because you couldn’t put them down?
- What’s your favourite hobby?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?